Abusive Player on Server [APPROVED]

See somebody cheating? Negatively affecting the server?
BillyGoat

Abusive Player on Server [APPROVED]

Post by BillyGoat » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:06 pm

Server: Blackwake Booty Bay Fleet #1
Player: His Majesty

Player His Majesty was captain for about 5 minutes before we engage a junker. When calling for barrage he orders too early volley misses Junker volleys then rams as they are want to do. Our captain begins berating us for firing too early and claiming we are "cracking under pressure." Soooo, I do the wrong thing here and start laughing at him and asking him what pressure we have from a video game. At this point he begins blasting music as loud as possible and typing "if this is enough pressure for you." At this time I can't help but laugh and ask how mad he is on a scale of 1 to 10 which then prompts the response of "I am 21." Which of course leads me to more laughter and asking him how dumb he is (while he is still blasting music so he probably couldn't hear me. Someone on the ship calls for a mutiny which I agree too and say on mic to mutiny the captain which prompts him to stop the ship and say he is "lighting another bowl" and we will just have to wait the 22 minutes to end the game because we aren't going to enjoy anything while he is captain. I only screen capped the end of our exchange but it still drives a the point home of what kind of player this person is.

http://imgur.com/a/g8WjE

[BB]Admin
Site Admin

Re: Abusive Player on Server

Post by [BB]Admin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:11 pm

Although you don't have much proof, we have managed to confirm your story.
It would seem that His Majesty is in need of timeout.

His Majesty has been banned from Booty Bay for 1 month

This thread is now locked